Friday, September 9, 2011

OMG!

I'm such a music fanatic!

Ok, I just love rock-stars. I really want to be one someday. And, I think my two favorites when it comes to how they sound and ESPECIALLY how they express their individuality, have to be Hayley Williams and Avril Lavigne. :) I like Avril's punk style and I wish I could get away with dressing that way. Hayley Williams has amazing hair and I love her voice. I look up to those two girl singers and I hope I can someday be up on a stage rocking out to the sound of guitars (hopefully one of my own as well), the pound of the bass drum from the drum-set, and the power I love to feel in my voice.

Whatcha guys think? :3 I'll try to post a video of my singing laters, but I dream of being up there someday. I'll stay me; I'll just be living out my dream. :) :)

-Head Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment