Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Marching On..

So, I'm in my high school marching band. And I love it! hahaha. ^ ^ The only problem I really have right now with it is that I'm recently having issues working everything around... well, everything else. ^~^ Work, school, marching, it's all super crazy right now.

On top of all that, I've been having a slight emotional stuggle as well. There's someone I really want to see and talk to... but it's kinda forbidden. Like, not really, but in a way... it's hard to explain. But, even though it's hard, I'm getting through it. And so is he.

If he ever reads this, all I have to say is; I love you. Plain and simple. <3 ^ ^

So, here I am. I'm marching on, and I'll continue to do so. :)

Hahaha, sorry guys, kinda inexperienced in the whole Blog area. I used to have one on myspace. I still have it actually, but I used it as more of a journal 'cause I knew no one cared to read it very often. :P So, maybe I'll eventually get back into the swing of it. :)

Bye for now people! If something else comes to mind, I'll post it. :)

-Head Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment