Monday, September 12, 2011

Bummed...

I wish I could stop feeling sad. . .

But it's ok. I can push through this. I actually did a Bible Devotional today which, in all honesty, I haven't done in a long long time. And I really loved it and I feel a little calmer now. Not so... I don't know, not so hopeless I guess. I was feeling hopeless for a long time but... I'm feeling some hope now. It's a small amount, but it's still there. And, to me, that's worth everything. ^ ^

I started documenting my life today and I'll update a picture or two starting tomorrow. :) I'll try to get a video up as well. By the end of the summer, I want to be able to make a video of pictures and video clips to keep. ^ ^ That'd be really awesome, and I'd have some great memories to keep for my own. I had SO many people ask me if it was for the yearbook, but I was like, "Nope, it's for me." and when they asked me why, I just told them, "Because," and smiled all big. :) I just want to have memories and never forget a single moment. Life is important to me.

And I'm really kinda freaking out. My best friend is gonna be headed to Yavapai sometime. And I'm really happy for him! I've wanted him to go since he graduated because he loves soccer; he's passionate about it. But, I'm also afraid he'll forget about me since I'll be here... just gotta trust that won't happen I guess. No matter how hard that is. ^~^ We'll see... as long as he's doing well in life and living out his dreams to the fullest while he can, then I'm happy for him to be going. :) And distance is just that; distance. It can be closed if the effort is made. So, even if he goes and doesn't come back, I can always be all stalker status ;) and just go see him over there. :)

Hahaha this is one of my longest posts! XD I have a lot to say I guess.... a lot to get off my chest. Gotta go to bed. :P

Love,
Head Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment